-

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pizza Party Mix-Up Update

I arrived home late Sunday evening to a large box on my front porch. Guess what was in it??? The prizes for the Pizza Party Mix-Up Game. It was a most welcome surprise especially since I had such a grueling trip back from Pennsylvania. The alternator went on my car. Actually, it was the alternator that I had replaced before I left for PA. Thankfully, I made it across the George Washington Bridge and the Throgs Neck Bridge before the car finally died. Quite a few jumps later and as many hours, I made it back safe and sound. To my amazement, not only was the box nestled snuggly in the corner of my porch, it was also wrapped in a plastic bag. Thanks Fed-Ex!!! Thank you to Channon also, who promptly and more importantly; courteously, put up with my prize indecisiveness when planning the party. Channon also surprised me with a free trivet gift. Thank you so much Channon.

Just in case you missed the Pizza Party Mix-Up Game announcement, you can see it here. There's still time to enter. As of today, October 13, 2009, there are no entries:( Just look what you're missing out on!!!! 




I'll be back tomorrow just in time for a Winnie-the-Pooh celebration. I'll be serving up a few smackerels for the 83rd anniversary of the publication of Winnie-the- Pooh on October 14, 1926. See you around eleven o'clockish.

9 comments:

  1. Winnie the Pooh! Oh hooray! Shall I bring my own hunny pot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to still do this pizza party. I love pampered chef!

    I haven't made the fluff pie. But son is really interested so we're putting it on the grocery list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring your hunny pot, duckie and the "kiddies" too!!!

    Sher, there's a tasty pizza recipe over at Jady's, Cucina Panzano, just waiting to come to the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a wonderful prize. Chan's shipments are just great, aren't they? Sorry about your alternator problems; there are days when I'm mumbling, "I HATE cars!!!!" (As long as I don't have many days when I'm bellowing obscenities at my cars). I'm looking forward to seeing the Pooh celebration; we love Pooh hereabouts, too.

    I want to try to enter your pizza contest, but I'm having severe back issues and don't know just how well I'll do....sorry I haven't jumped in yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winnie!
    Wow, I can't believe he is 83!
    Looks like a great pizza set- I have heard wonderful review of Pampered Chef products.
    Right now we are living off of leftover Thanksgiving food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I really do want to enter!! I need to get with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh please... it was truly a pleasure working with you on your order!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - Those Pampered Chef fans out there can use any of the many TPC pizza recipes for your contest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marjie, sorry to hear about your back. You try and take it easy. You know how hectic things can get with the holidays just around the corner. We love Pooh too in our neck of the woods. I hope you will be able to visit the entries even if your not feeling better by then. Things are looking up for the party. Stay well:)

    Hi Natashya-Perhaps, it's all that honey he enjoys that keeps him looking so young:) I didn't realize you were in Canada. Happy belated Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving leftovers more than I like pizza LOL.

    I can't wait to see what you create girlchef. I'm sure it will be a doozie of a pizza!!!

    Oh okay Channon, I'll stop repeating myself after this one time. YOU were fabulous!!! In answer to your P.S. Absolutely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Through this wide opened gate,
none came to early,
none returned to late.

Thanks for dropping in...Louise